My three year-old refuses to brush her teeth. Any ideas for how to convince her?
Here are a few ways to encourage your kid to brush their teeth that we’ve compiled. Hopefully some of them will work!
1. Play this YouTube video while they brush. It’s 1.33 minutes long – just the right length for getting all those choppers clean!
2. Try color-change toothpaste!
3. Mark their brushing success with a fun chart!
4. Have them play dentist with their dolls or stuffed animals.
5. Play Simon Says with Mommy playing Simon and Daddy competing with your child to see who will win the game.
Post your ideas to our Facebook page!